Have you ever been in a situation where you have lost your car keys? Perhaps you have a rental home that you wanted to change the locks. Then you know just how important that it is to know a mobile locksmith.
So what does a mobile locksmith do? – Everything related to locks and keys!
Many people think that all that mobile locksmiths do is make keys. – Mobile locksmiths do much more than meets the eye. They even offer safe cracking services for when you lose the combination to your safe or when you lose your safe keys.
1. Come to you in an emergency.
2. Unlock residential doors.
3. Mobile car keys cut.
4. Mobile locksmiths crack safes.
5. Replace locks in cars.
6. Lock replacement in homes.
7. Security audits to secure property.
8. Make keys for commercial properties.
9. Repair locks and doors.
10. Open 24 hours a day.
Have you ever been in a situation where you were standing in front of your car only to notice that you have lost your car keys? Nothing is worse than the dread of having to call a mobile locksmith when you have lost your car keys. Do you know what to do when you lose your car keys?
Steps to help you to relax when you have lost your car keys.
1. Have a locksmiths phone number saved in your cellphone ahead of time: This will cut down the time that it takes to get a mobile locksmith to you. – And many times you will be able to get a better price when you are not so rushed to locate a mobile locksmith.
2. Take a big deep breath: Taking a big deep breath will allow the positive energy in, and will exhale the bad feelings out. Quite possibly the best way to help you to relax when you lose your keys.
3. Call as soon as you can: Calling as soon as you can will get the locksmith there as fast as possible.
4. Don’t know of a good mobile locksmith? As friends and family who they can recommend. Referrals are a great way to find a quality mobile locksmith for the most security.
5. Find something productive to do while you wait: Finding something productive to do will help pass the time while you wait and will make the time spent worthwhile because you got some things accomplished.
Take it easy – Mobile locksmiths are here to help!
It’s a mobile locksmiths job to make your life easier. – That’s what they do! They will help you so that you can relax.
If you have ever had your home broken into, then you can relate on how the experience is greater then simply losing material goods. It is the vulnerability and persona sense of attack that comes when people invade our private spaces and take whatever they want. If this has not happened to you, then it is worth taking steps to ensure that you never have to go through this experience. For those who have gone through it, making sure it will not happen again can be a great load off their minds.
Lets take a moment to review what a home security audit is. In particular, we will look at how this can benefit everything from residential to commercial properties, and even safe cracking.
The Security Audit
The security audit is exactly what you think it is. A trained professional will evaluate your property and check to see if there are any weaknesses that can be exploited to gain entry into a property. Along with carefully going over every part of your property, they will make you aware of what needs to be fixed and then work with you to secure your home. Relatively inexpensive, a security audit can give you the peace of mind you want to improve your home security.
Consider A Commercial Locksmith
If you are attempting to secure a commercial, factory, industrial, or warehouse space, then consider bringing in a commercial locksmith. Knowledgeable on a wide range of locking mechanisms, a commercial locksmith will be able to work with you to ensure the highest level of protection for your business.
Useful Additional Skills Like Safe Cracking
Whether you need a commercial locksmith to crack a safe for you or you want to have a commercial locksmith help you pick out a better safe, they will be well worth their time. As part of a security audit, a locksmith may suggest a better kind of safe to use, pointing out the inherent strengths and weaknesses associated with each brand of locksmith.
Regardless of the reasons why you get a security audit done, you will leave the process having a far better understanding of how to safely and effectively protect everything that you own. With that in mind, you may want to contact your local locksmith to see what services they can provide for you, your home, and your business.
How did you like this blog post about The Security Audit? Good huh? Great because we have dozens of other wonderful blog posts about locksmiths on our locksmith blog. Come and read them now!
If you are planning to go on vacation, the last thing you want to have to worry about is whether or not your home is secure. Thankfully, there are a few simple things you can do. By keeping in mind a few tips to make sure your home remains secure while you’re on vacation, you can relax, and focus on more important matters.
No matter where you plan to go for your vacation, you shouldn’t have to worry about things. Otherwise, what is the point in even going on vacation in the first place?
How To Make Your Home More Secure:
A vacation is something you should be able to enjoy. The whole purpose of going on vacation to begin with is to relax and unwind. In order to make sure you actually get to do that, keep in mind these simple home security tips to keep your home secure while you are away. Not quite sure? You can always hire a locksmith to help you.
- Go through your property, and make up a list of things you think you need to secure. This is a great way to ensure that you cover the major things. Along the way, you will probably find a few things you didn’t necessarily expect to find.
- Consider having someone pet sit or even house sit: If you have trusted friend or family member who is willing to stay at your home while you are away, you may want to consider asking them to assume the role of house sitter or pet sitter. This is a nice way to know without question that your home is being taken care of, while at the same time, making sure that your home is also being protected. Make sure as well to give all the information they will need to run things while you are away.
- Have newspaper and mail delivery temporarily halted: When newspapers and mail build up in your mailbox, you’re sending a clear sign to intruders that your home is easy pickings. Have a temporary hold put on your mail and/or newspapers.
- If you can’t get a house or pet sitter…: If you can’t have someone actually stay at your house for a little while, then at least make sure someone can stop by every day or two to pull fliers away from your door, or just check up on things. Having someone to care for your lawn or take out your trash is a good way to give off the impression that someone is still living in your home.
Plan ahead of time.
Next time that you go on vacation consider this list of home security tips. Just be sure to start thinking about it a week or so in advance to insure that you have enough time to get it all checked out. Did you like this article? Great! Read all of our other blog posts here.
Ideally, you should change locks once in three to five years. With changes in technology and old locks becoming more vulnerable, you should upgrade or change your locks from time to time. Other than that routine changing or upgrading of your locks, you would have to change them in certain circumstances.
Here is a list of the situations that will warrant a change of locks.
- When you lose the keys to your home or car, you should change the locks. Many people simply get a fresh set of keys made. Often, there is an additional set of keys back home which one starts to use without realizing that the lost keys can end up in the wrong hands. Regardless of where you have lost the keys, whether or not you have an extra set and how new your locks are, you should change them. Don’t send out an invite for thieves and burglars to rob your place.
- Whether you rent or own a property, always get a new set of locks when you move in. Don’t use the same locks. Replace all of them, even the most insignificant ones.
- There are times when you may hand over the keys to your neighbors or friends when you are away on vacation. Handing the keys over to repairmen or contractors is also common. Whenever you allow others access to your property and thus trust them with the keys, you should remember that they are not the only ones you are trusting or giving access to. Whoever gets their hands on the keys while those are in your neighbor’s possession or with the repairmen and contractors, will get access to your property in the future. You should change your locks when you get back from your vacation or when the repairmen or contractors are done. If the keys are lost when someone was in possession, then you should definitely change the locks and that too immediately.
- When your locks are difficult to work, you should think of replacing them. Like all products, locks age and they malfunction. Old locks are very easy to break. Also, you may get locked out due to malfunctioning locks.
- There are situations when you may find that your locks or keys have been tampered with. Break-ins may not have happened yet or nothing may be stolen yet but tampered locks or keys are a forewarning and you should take it seriously.
Protecting your home and family is paramount. Above all else you need to insure that your home is as secure as possible and take every preventative measure to keep your family safe. With a little effort and taking the needed steps to secure your home. Need help or have questions? Contact us about our residential locksmith services now.